Volume 37 #1
- Relationship of the magnetic compass and vision in birds: in search of a receptor cell
- What did adaptive optics give us for understanding the mechanisms of human color vision
- Magnetic Navigation of Animals, Contrast Sensitivity of Vision, and the Weber-Fechner Law
- Рeculiarities of control commands generation for oculographic interfaces under the conditions of vestibular impacts
- "Acoustic window” in the mandibular of dolphins: evaluation of the bone thickness"
- Changes in the spectral characteristics and the coherence of the rat olfactory bulb local field potentials under xylazine-tiletamine-zolazepam anesthesia
- Automatic evaluation of the internal parameters of the onboard camera of a spacecraft from video data of dockings with the iss