Volume 31 #3
- Development of functional impairments in the lateral geniculate nucleus of di erent hemispheres following early monocular deprivation
- Eye optics and retinal topography in the Eurasian beaver Castor fiber L.
- Recognition of projectively transformed planar figures. X. Methods for finding an octet of invariant points of an oval contour – the result of introducing a developed theory into the schemes of oval description
- Mechanism of oxidative action of light on lipofuscin granules from the retinal pigment epithelium cells of the human eye: the role of superoxide radicals
- Spatial and temporal integration in the chain of the transduction of olfactory signals
- Adaptive image brightness stabilization for the industrial system of large moving object recognition
- Fast binary linear clustering algorithm for small dimensional histograms