Volume 29 #2
- Functional correction of impaired binocular vision: Benefits of using novel computer-aided systems
- Why is it visible poorly when “It is poorly visible!”?
- Adaptive features of the visual system of the largha seal Phoca largha to the ambivalent vision
- The effect of ophthalmopathology on perception of Zollner and Poggendorff figures in schoolchildren
- Interhemispheric asymmetry of the evoked responses to moving sound stimuli in humans
- Influences of neuromodulatory centers on infraslow brain potential oscillations of primary cortical areas of sensory systems of the brain